Este blog está dedicado enteramente al mundo de los Minerales y de la magia. Soy diseñadora de bisutería y joyas hechas de Minerales, y como pueden ver, me encanta todo lo que tiene que ver con el mundo de los Minerales.
This blog is dedicated entirely to Minerals and magic. I am a designer of jewelry made with Minerals, as you can see, I love everything that has to do with Minerals.

Buscador google...

domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

Feliz Reyes...

En España celebramos Reyes, es cuando los Reyes Magos vienen por las casas montados a Camello para traerle los regalos a los niños. Antes solo se celebraba Reyes, pero poco a poco Papa Noel a estado colándose por la puerta de atrás.
En mi casa solo se celebra la llegada de los Reyes Magos, así que esta noche sigo con la misma ilusión de una niña y me iré a la cama a soñar con mis posibles regalos para mañana por la mañana.
Les deseo a todos la misma ilusión que la mia!! Y que los Reyes Magos les traiga todas sus ilusiones hechas en forma de regalo o de realidad.
Feliz Reyes!!
In Spain we celebrate Reyes, it is when the three Kings will come by the house on a Camel and bring gifts to the children. It use to be that in Spain we used to only celebrate Reyes, but gradually Santa Claus started slipping through the back door.
At my house we only have the arrival of the three Kings, so tonight I continue with the same enthusiasm of a little girl and I am going to bed dreaming about my possible gifts for tomorrow morning.
I wish you all the same excitement than mine! And that the Three Kings bring all illusions you have made ​​in the form of gift or reality.
So here I go, Feliz Reyes...

MW (minerales) seguidores.

MW (minerales) on Facebook